Today in Bhajanawali I talk about one of the greatest saints of India, comment on his most popular epic Sri Ramcharit Manas and deliver a Hindi discourse on "Karm Pradhaan Vishwa Kari Rakha". I also play the following appropriate Bhajans:
1. Daya Dharam Ka Mool Hai...Tulasi Daya..
2. Mangal Bhavan Amangal Hari...
3. Shri Ram Chandra Kripalu Bhaj Man with English and Hindi Translations of each verse.
4. Man Pachhtayeinh Avsar Beete.
5. Braj Bhumin mein ek bar ja pahunche Tulasidas.
Please visit: http://www.bhajanawali.com/home/webcast.php and click Play
Please send this link to your friends and families who may be interested in learning the meaning of most popular Tulasi Bhajan:
"Shri Ram Chandra Kripalu Bhaj Man"